Hi Tim,

the speak n spell song is by Dopplereffekt, but i cant remember the name of
the track...i have it on the Gesamtkunstwerk cd that came out on Int'l
Gigolo Recs. I suggest looking into all Dopplereffekts stuff. The cd i
mentioned is basically a comp of most of their 12's
You can also check out stuff from the Direct Beat label such as Aux88 and
the Direct Beat comp.
Europe also has a strong elektro scene, centered mainly in germany and
holland but italy and france ahve some excellent contributions.

the artists i reccomend are:
Aux 88
Dopplereffekt
Anthony Rother
Miss Kittin & the Hacker
Mat 101
Marco Passarani
Model 500

there is a comprehensive list, both old skool and new skool at
www.electroempire.com

for any chat or info write to me whenever

fab