And what about Bunker, Plasmek, Electronic Corporation
etc... There's loads of new electro about... If you
wanna check old stuff... Twilight 22...

Nick (Dj Pacific:)

--- diana potts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > some
of my favorite electro stuff comes from Adult,

http://www.ele-mental.org/ele_ment/think/original/think.html