At the house party I played about 4 -5 hours at last night, there were a lot of tracks which got people moving after a lull in the energy on the dance floor:
some memorables (a lot were from Detroit, a lot were from elsewhere):
dj rolando - the jaguar (derrik may rmx) --just bought it friday and allready its working its magic
surgeon - waiting for me --one word--damn
fascinating rhythm (on plus 8) --presumably a reissue, since i got it a month ago, but tops nonetheless remainings III (drumcode 20.5) - either the d or the k mx will work with any crowd digging techno
misjah on mankind (6? i think)
thewhole night went off,due in large part to all the excellent producers whose records I've bought.
-rorsvhach

At the very last minute we found out that they wanted us to DJ
at Gabe's our local bar. Since we didn't have time to line any
of the local heros up, I got to spin for nearly 2 hrs.

I've noticed that certain tracks always get a strong positive response;
in particular "the Stalker" by Detroit Grand Pubahs, and the first track
on XTrack/Todd Sine's "Inode" EP.  The week before I saw an empty dance
floor fill up within a minute DJ Sneak's remix of "The Chase" by
Giorgio Moroder was dropped.

Anyone else want to share their 'money in the bank' tracks?

And more to the point when are Detroit Grand Pubah's dropping more tracks?
Paris' wacky persona is always a plus, but everything about DGPB tracks
is killer -- the beats, the sounds, the builds ...

kent williams -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]