Mine would have to be:

1. Black Lives - DJ Bone
2. Sex on the Beach - DJ Assault
3. Any "Jaguar" remix or the original
4. The Bells - Jeff Mills
5. Call of the Wild - Jeff Mills

Of course, there are others, but these usually get's 'em goin.

Kent williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 02/10/2001 05:55:09 PM

To:   313 list <313@hyperreal.org>
cc:
Subject:  [313] money in the bank tracks

At the very last minute we found out that they wanted us to DJ
at Gabe's our local bar. Since we didn't have time to line any
of the local heros up, I got to spin for nearly 2 hrs.

I've noticed that certain tracks always get a strong positive response;
in particular "the Stalker" by Detroit Grand Pubahs, and the first track
on XTrack/Todd Sine's "Inode" EP.  The week before I saw an empty dance
floor fill up within a minute DJ Sneak's remix of "The Chase" by
Giorgio Moroder was dropped.

Anyone else want to share their 'money in the bank' tracks?

And more to the point when are Detroit Grand Pubah's dropping more tracks?
Paris' wacky persona is always a plus, but everything about DGPB tracks
is killer -- the beats, the sounds, the builds ...

kent williams -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.cornwarning.com -- Iowa's First Techno Record Label
http://www.mp3.com/chaircrusher -- tunes