I know it is new but "rose rouge" has definite dancefloor power!

AUX 88 "I need to freak"

Derrick Carter "The Untershrifft"

these can make a night right!
mg

Matthew Gerbasi |l| Darcy Detroit |l| 248-458-8567|l| [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 aka [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Eliminate your ego by having self confidence without pride"

           -- Basi

>>> "Geoffrey Richards" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 02/11/01 09:32PM >>>
At the house party I played about 4 -5 hours at last night, there were a lot
of tracks which got people moving after a lull in the energy on the dance
floor:
some memorables (a lot were from Detroit, a lot were from elsewhere):
dj rolando - the jaguar (derrik may rmx)  --just bought it friday and
allready its working its magic
surgeon - waiting for me --one word--damn
fascinating rhythm (on plus 8)  --presumably a reissue, since i got it a
month ago, but tops            nonetheless
remainings III (drumcode 20.5)  - either the d or the k mx will work with
any crowd digging        techno
misjah on mankind (6? i think)
thewhole night went off,due in large part to all the excellent producers
whose records I've    bought.
-rorsvhach