christ, I post a half-serious message to 313 and I get responses filled with bigoted sh*te or suggestions that it's attitude's like mine which are stopping him releasing another album... (as if artists stop producing because people actually want to hear their music).

Check the post cyclone, I did actually propose a serious question, regarding his (and other people's) general move away from the dancefloor as their work progresses. I know the possible reasons (and everyone's opinions -thanks) and would be interested to hear Derek's.

As for the rest of the post, It was a f**king joke alright? I think derek might actually have a sense of humour, something a few people 'round here are lacking.
Andy Weatherall found it funny...

-s