At 09:51 AM 2/26/01 -0500, Mike Taylor wrote:

Hello,

From: Benn Glazier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] Re: Interface Records
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 02:17:19 +1100

Just seen a  copy of "Other Side Of Life b/w Touch Me" by
Vision(Interface/Metroplex I-101).
Mixes by 'Magic' Juan Atkins, 'Flashin' Eddie Fowlkes, Jay Denham and
Anthony 'Shake' Shakir.

Credits - written by M. Bonds, and T. Amos.

Is Tori Amos?  Can someone shed some light on this?

Yeah, a little known 313 fact is that tori amos was involved in many of the sessions that resulted in several seminal 313 records. The piano line from Strings was actually her jamming out on her Bosendorfer. Her timing is so good you would think it was an 8-bit sample on an ensoniq mirage. :)

I honestly do not know who T. Amos is. I do know that M. Bonds referes to Martin Bonds, who was responsible for engineering alot of the early Detroit records.

i always wondered if it was too, figured that's maybe how carl craig once got to remix her. i don't know any tori amos tracks, could mp3 the interface release, then someone who knows her voice could compare the vocals. ;)

btw: hi ben, long time no see. & mike = michael joseph ? man that's ages ago, what are you guys up to these days ?

joost.