At 09:51 -0500 26-02-2001, Mike Taylor wrote:

I honestly do not know who T. Amos is. I do know that M. Bonds referes to Martin Bonds, who was responsible for engineering alot of the early Detroit records.

I spoke with him about music for a fairly long time at Shake's MS benefit at Motor last year. He did the wife and kids thing, and settled down in the early 90's. I guess he has started working on tracks again and that he is getting some interest for european labels. I am not aware of anything that he has released lately, but perhaps one of the better informed 313 members could shed a bit of light.

I don't know about any new releases from Martin Bonds but i do know you should try to get your hands on Real by Real's Surkit. It's on a interface record released on Peacefrog called Sonar 123, definitely one of mt favorite peacefrog releases. It features the brilliant Sonar 123 from Shake the Reel by Real track, Model500's sunlight and Neuro Politque with the amazinf Mind you don't trip which, played at a loud volume, makes everybody go wild.

--

[EMAIL PROTECTED]