At 02:50 AM 3/10/2001, Saul Goode wrote:
this reminds me of an idea i have of selling(giving) label 'blanks'. it's probably already been done, but they would be like white stickers or any logo you wanted with a perferated X in the center so they would also correct over sized holes.
  the prototypes i have are just: question marks, plain white, and spirials.
  i still have some, so let me know if anyone wants any.

The stickers are an interesting idea.... however it seems to me that soaking the record in a tray of water for a number of hours would probably make the label soggy enough to remove completely with a fingernail. Might leave a bit of glue around, though :/

-j

Hi guys

Just trying to work out what is the best way to remove the paper label from
a record without damaging it too much? i know some of you have done it
before :)

ab
[flip the scrip and down pitch the speed]