not to take anything away from any of the techno artists. but most of them are techno snobs. it is an aquired attitude of detroit performers. sucks 'cause the best techno is heard here. but you can't see what the f&^$ they are playing.

From: ".: Caltrop :." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] taking off labels
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 14:49:22 -0800

that reminds me of a scene in "beat street" where this one dj was telling
another guy that he masked the labels of his fressshhhest records so that
nobody else can trainspot them :)

From: "darw_n" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ice-a" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <313@hyperreal.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 14:39:40 -0500

you can soak them, water wont harm the record at all, use rubbing alcohol
if
there's glue on them...

My question is why do people hide there records so much?

That's not a sarcastic question, I'm serious.  Why, particularly with
detroit, is techno tracks totally hidden?

darw_n

"create, demonstrate, toneshift..."

http://www.thedemonstration.com
http://www.sphereproductions.com