Okay, like I couldnt tell you the names of like 3 moby songs.  I dont
listen to his music, i dont know anything about him, and I certainly dont
hate him.  I dont know enough about what he does or the music he makes to
pass judgement on him.  I have no reason to go out and buy his records,
nor do i have any reason to diss him and such.  Its just that i saw that
quote in URB, and thought it was list relevant.  APparently, he has a lot
of conflicting quotes, so maybe that quote was not as relavant as I
persumed.  I'm sorry.

Now...has anyone heard the new Dreamsequence cd?  I picked up the 12 inch
tre 159, and I really dig the "Work Dat Body," but I hear the full cd has
gotten good reviews.  Anyone confirm?