So do you call Ben Sims, SLS, Paul Mac, Mark Broom, The Cause and every
other producer who is currently producing tribal techno using the same sound
and sample base techno?

What would you call over 20 records by said producers being unequivocably
recognizable as a single track remixed 20 times.  This is 'pop'; simulation
without thought or feeling; reduce reuse recycle; garbage.  Sure they are
great tools but as an artist they are just other peoples ideas barely
reinterpreted.  Much like me reproducing the work of my roomate and selling
it.

 This is the techno equivalent of copying the alternative 'Seattle' sound.
Techno comprimises just like everything else.  Get it straight it's a
business.  Jeez let's remember Rich's DEFX909 was in HMV's top 20 for over 6
weeks, along with Brittney, Nsync and MOBY!!

Note:  I am not a spokesperson for Moby and like I said earlier for the most
part none of us have ever met Moby personally, and have only his media
presence to judge him by.  Judging him by what one person on 313 says is
like eating white bread because Uncle Sam told ya it was good for you (but
he didn't tell you it was enriched using cow's blood as a fortify agent did
he?).

Keep truckin'
todd

keep tryin