I'm at the point now where I just wander around the
record store going through bins, if I like it...it's
techno...wow...that's really funky, nice deep
bassline...it's techno. cause I mean, duh, everything
that sucks is not techno. everything that is good is
techno...but I'm sure people who prefer house buy
techno records saying, "hey that's some good
house"...yeah... :)

josh23