I actually asked him why he doesn't come to Detroit any more when I
talked to him at Record Time. He sort of avoided the question and
mentioned that he is actually banned from performing in Ann Arbor. He
seemed really quiet about it so I didn't try and squeeze an answer out.
Perhaps it is none of my business.

-Rachael