> The way I see it is... most promoters in the US dont want to pay that much
> for Mills..  in Europe... its no problem.  Why on earth would he want to
> come to the US to make less then he can in Europe, but then again.. its not
> about the money.. its about the music.. right?

i think it's also about not having to deal with the incompetent
high-school aged promoters and generally unappreciative crowds at large
scale events (read: raves) in the states.

Having said that, I think there's plenty of promoters and venues in the
states that he wouldn't have those kinds of problems with.  So I'm not
disagreeing with th statement that he's a greedy bastard, but the
impression I've got is that it's generally a better experience all around
when you play in europe.

*shrug*
there's a lot of people I'd rather see than mills... and most of them are
on that lineup :)

chris