I'm jazzed, of course.  The big surprise is how the lineup has opened
globally this year.  There are still some Detroit performers who haven't
been picked, but I'm very happy to see Random Noise Generation, K. Hand,
and of course Mr. Terrence Parker on this year's list, among others.

Bukem, De La Soul (!), our very own Kooky Scientist, my friends Doc
Martin and Mark Farina...

And everyone will have their own list of favorites.

It is not as Detroit-focused as I would prefer, but how can we really
complain with the overall quality here.  The sponsorship clearly is
way up this year, and of necessity that means a wider reach for the
lineup.

And did you notice the lineup stops at the letter T with "more to come."

phred