I'm sorry if this was already discussed.......

I noticed the track listing is different on the planet e release than on the
2000 black release

specifically the 4 hero track is not on the planet e.

is this track available on a vinyl single so that I do not have to spend 20
something more dollars for the import cd just to get the 4 hero and the few
other tracks only on the import?

thanks
matthew

>>> Nick Walsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 04/04/01 09:40AM >>>
Hi there,

> the other week i picked up the new planet e double.
> its got a track buy
> Titonton thats tight.
> I was just wondering what other tracks people like
> from him.  hes got some
> stuff on Residual and a double called Voyeurism (i
> think).
> One day i overheard kent williams talking about how
> Titonton was more of a
> composer and was taught music theory.
> i havent seen his new cd yet.  is it something thats
> going to be pressed on
> wax.

The "Selections for Intercourse" CD and LP is coming
out on April 9th. The LP has 8 trakcs and the CD has
13 (and is a lot more forward thinking).

Titonton released his first vinyl EP entitled
Embryonic on Metamorphic in 1995. He has been featured
on 21 releases to date and is currently djing and
performing live about the US...

he is appearing at Motor on the 7th...

Any Titonton quessies, send them to me privately. I
know too much about Titonton Duvanté... he certainly
deserves a LOT more respect...

Later,
Nick:)