that's the point ! no weird interference
(or even better : the right interference)
It's the same when you hold a mic close to the speaker
(you'll get a feedback loop)
Also that's the same with bootlegging from vinyl
I've seen a lot of speakers wobble with little to no bass in the track
(but there are many factors that could create that)

But if a track is mastered right (and played on a good setup and system) it
will let the solid kick or bass
be redirected back to the needle, creating a massive solid bass.

But you're also right about isolating your sl's
I have played on numerous 'spring' isolated tabel setups
and although I hate the unsteady sl's
I love the solid sound it produces.
(and raises the dynamics of a record and creating a major different than
played from Dat or live :-)

Anybody heard those jimmy jams breaks ?? that's rock solid !
finest mastering I've heard ever !

DMT

n.p. petestrumentals