I agree. Detroit Techno swings from one one extreme to another and
occasionally crosses a boundary or two. A track like Sean Deason's own
"Freq2" is considered Detroit Techno, "The Bells" is considered Detroit,
and "Salsa Life" is as well. Each of these sounds totally different, yet
are all considered Detroit Techno.

"Strings of Life" is Detroit Techno, plain and simple.

Sean Deason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 04/18/2001 09:56:55 AM