--- Fred Heutte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Especially if you compare Strings of Life to what
> house basically was
> at the time (vocal "deep" house and acid house), it
> definitely stood
> out as something different, as techno.
>
> phred

not when compared to
neal howard - indulge,or
liddle townsell - the groove,
it's does not!
even Nude Photo has it's roots in
fingers - slam dance,chip e - it's house,,,,
other stuff like reese(play our music,bounce
your body,truth of self,grab the beat)
suberban knight(groove) or even Let's Go
were all direct coppycat of the chicago stuff.
it was mainly Juan(&some of May stuff)that were
"techno"(and ofcourse later on Craig with Psych)