Kevin Saunderson's X-Mix is knocking around on vinyl too.

From: "stuffed bird" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re:[313] RE: X-Mix on vinyl
Date: 27 Apr 2001 09:34:31 -0000

There was no X-Mix 1 in the format we all know (video + cd + vinyl). And indeed, all the X-Mixes (at least the early ones were released on triple vinyl). I know because I have X-Mix 2 by Laurent Garnier, X-Mix 3 (Hawtin/Aquaviva), X-Mix 4 (Dave Angel) and X-Mix 5 (Hell, best in the series for me, very rare tracks on that one). And I've seen the Ken Ishii, Hardfloor, Mr C, Dave Clarke X-Mix'es on vinyl as well.

Happy hunting!

RD

Signup for FREE email and member home pages at http://www.turkey.com