Pretty sure I.O. is Patrick Pulsinger and crew (I think include Gerhard
Potuzni) from the Cheap crew. Some of their early stuff was fairly straight
up acidic techno, as compared to the more experimental path the label
currently takes. Check the A.D.S.R. double album (on Cheap) for a good
sample.

peace,

Rc