--- RC <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Pretty sure I.O. is Patrick Pulsinger and crew (I think
> include Gerhard
> Potuzni) from the Cheap crew. Some of their early stuff
> was fairly straight
> up acidic techno, as compared to the more experimental
> path the label
> currently takes. Check the A.D.S.R. double album (on
> Cheap) for a good
> sample.

I haven't been following this thread too closely so forgive
me if this has been mentioned already. If you can find the
I.O. on Mo' Wax Excursions, then repressed on a Cheap 2x
pack, either are easilly worth the price for the song
"Libre". It's brilliant slower moody house (around 112bpm),
with a slightly acidic bassline, lush pads, etc. Every time
I revisit this track I kick myself for not listening to it
more often.

The Pullsinger "Porno" album is also worth a close listen,
for a good intro to the diversity of his sound. Great CD
insert too - I imagine the vinyl insert must be great if it
exists.

Tristan