In that case you should be looking out for 'Theory of Interpretation' mixed by Ben Sims. Now, I sticked out my head once on this list saying that Mr. Sims could beat Mr. Mills behind the decks resulting in a much too long thread... That's why I was a bit disappointed Ben didn't really mix the cd as furiously as he does when playing out. But, it still remains a very good cd for those who like loops and tools. No less than 33 tracks (incl. looked grooves) on there. The cd contains twelve new interpretations of Theory tracks and two unreleased tracks. The mixcd should be out mid May.

Cheers,

John

Now Playing: Delsin: Going Thru Life (excellent!)

  i bought last dj on earth by t-1000 today and am now
listening to it for the first time.  i know that it
has already been reviewed and talked to high heaven,
but i just can't believe how awesome this is.  is it
just me or does he work "call of the wild" for almost
ten minutes?  i am simply amazed.  if you haven't
already bought this get off of your ass and go to the
store...now!!
  onto another topic...how interested would the list
be in establishing some sort of mixtape/live dj set
trading network. i just think that this is one area in
which the members of the list must have some gems.
-sam