I just started listening to this last week, and that
would explain the "oddness" in the mix.  It starts out
with tribal techno moving into a trance track, then
moves onto old-school 303'ish techno all w/ just
smooth mixes.  The last old-school record fades out
then spins backwards for a bit (kinda like when a new
DJ comes on), then some bangin' swedish techno for the
rest of the mix w/ all sorts of tricks (cuts,
scratches, etc.) that I thought Sims was known for.
That's the pain w/ Napster, you're never sure on what
you're getting.

   Kevin