> In that case you should be looking out for 'Theory of Interpretation'
mixed
> by Ben Sims. Now, I sticked out my head once on this list saying that Mr.
> Sims could beat Mr. Mills behind the decks resulting in a much too long
> thread... That's why I was a bit disappointed Ben didn't really
> mix the cd as furiously as he does when playing out. But, it still remains
> a very good cd for those who like loops and tools. No less than 33 tracks
> (incl. looked grooves) on there. The cd contains twelve new
interpretations > of Theory tracks and two unreleased tracks. The mixcd
should be out mid
> May.

It's a great CD, I like it a lot. I mentioned to Ben that I thought it
didn't seem to represent his ability as a DJ, which as John says, are
absolutely awesome, in fact I have never seen ANYONE with such complete and
total control over 2 decks let alone the 3 that Ben usually populates so
easily. He put me firmly in my place saying that it is not meant to
represent his DJ skills, but to represent the Theory label. I think he's
done that perfectly. He hinted also that there may actually be a Sims "mix
CD" proper at some point.