I think it's really important that people not
actually reject him, but stay informed of him and what
the people in charge are doing. I think Washington is
counting on certain portions of the younger audience
to not stay informed, read the news and be involved
due to who is in office b/c they don't relate. I don't
chase the news, but simply reading MSN or Yahoo
headlines (both postings I got from one or the other)
is important-no matter which political way you go.On
the brighter side, perhaps by stealthly watching Bush
we'll learn what it is exactly we want in office next
time....and apparently it can't come soon enough IMHO.

 The white house is turning into a tree house.

done w/the sermon and apologies for further
encouraging OT.