Lil dick syndrome i s'pose..........

From: Kevin Conrad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] more political crap from me (OT)
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 09:12:09 -0700 (PDT)

I laughed my ass of when I read that (in a black
comedy type of way).  I wish Bush would realize the US
isn't king of the world. This is just a signal to him
of that fact.  Maybe in time he'll learn to work with
the rest of the world, instead of trying to tell
everyone what to do.  But I doubt it.  :)

   Kevin

p.s. much appreciative of the info

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20010504/ts/un_usa_rights_dc_5.html