From: Samuel Hobbs
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2001 1:37 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] 313?

   i am just wondering if this is a detroit techno
list or a list in which members can air bitches about
george, bush, ford, evil corporate entities, etc,
etc., etc.  if i wanted to hear about this crap as
opposed to what new album is hot or what talented dj
or live pa is coming to town then i would have signed
up on some anti-corporation, anti-republican,
anti-everything list.  ***PLEASE GET THE FUCK BACK ON
TOPIC***
   now i know that someone will argue that this stuff
is somehow relevant to 313 but i don't give a shit.
it's an irrevalent argument.
   so to help the list enter a new and exciting era of
on-topic discussion, i will ask the question what is
your favorite mixtape or live dj set on cd and why?
-sam