Ok, he's probably not 313's most loved brotha: Dave Clarke: World Service, the electromix. Having much listened to the technomix though, but the electro one has spinned a couple of rounds in my cd-player to say the least of it.

Tracks by o.a. Tuxedomoon (catch it on Gigolo!), Atomic Nation (I220 if I recall well), Anthony Rother (always check PSI49NET), Adult (D's own), Japanese Telecom (more Intuit Solar for ya), Keith Tucker (cheers!) and even Radiohead (Idioteque).

John

From: mkb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] 313?
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 17:47:03 -0400

   so to help the list enter a new and exciting era of
on-topic discussion, i will ask the question what is
your favorite mixtape or live dj set on cd and why?

I wish I could get my hands on some live sets by Les Clones. I saw
them once and I wasn't sure that they existed after I left the place
because no-one I knew had EVER heard of them.

But they seem to have played at the Montreal Electronic Groove
Festival, and they're from Avignon (I think). They're twin brothers,
and live they very very twisted. (more harsh filtered tech house than
313 i guess)

--
Cafard,                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
qu'est-ce que tu penses?       AIM:pr0j2501