Hi everybody,

> Before we start accusing anyone of being an evil
> bastard out to corrupt
> americas youth and steal techno, we need some more
> info. It is real easy to
> yell and scream when you have no real information
> about what is really going
> on.

Scares them tho, doesn't it... There's more of us...
Perhaps you're right tho, maybe I'm jumping to
conclusions. What do we do if it happens tho? What if
"they" start selling OUR music as if it was always
theirs? Maybe it's a big plot by Sony so that they own
everything Mad Mike wouldn't let them have...

Nick:)