At 01:20 AM 5/13/2001, Lester Kenyatta Spence wrote:
I think action needs to be taken...but not simply wearing a Planet E
t-shirt.

Does anyone have contact information on the agent (agency) responsible for
the decision?

Seems to me that dozens of polite phone calls and emails should cause them
to rethink their idea right?

How do we know they didn't catch him spending festival funds on a transvestite hooker and decided to fire him politely rather than making a scene?

I can see how the default, knee-jerk reaction to something like this would be to "take a stand", but by our own admission, we've no idea any of the facts of the situation. Taking a stand on a situation that you know nothing of seems kind of pointless to me.

I say let the facts be found out.

-j