Hi Mike,

Hi John,

good to see you've joined 313. The first Thug record was great, is >there anything coming down the pipe these days?

Take care, Mike

Thanks for the vote of confidence in Tim's work and my label. :) I have been traveling around China and Singapore for the last 5 weeks but the day before I left I picked up 500 cd's of the next release on my label "Fourier Transformations" by Sense. This CD is amazing (I would say that after all but this one I am really proud to release on my label). Though don't take me word go read: http://www.igloomag.com/document.php?task=view&id=154&category=profiles

In fact Lee Norris of Metamatics/Neo Ouija fame liked some track from it so much he's licensed them to an upcoming release by Sense on his Neo Ouija Label.

The day I picked them up I sent some to skimo... I am unsure if he has any left but try him and if not it'll get a proper release in a couple of weeks time when I get back.

Cheers,

John
http://www.aural-industries.com.au