From: Nathan John de Yonker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Aural Industries <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: <313@hyperreal.org>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [313] Is there any 313 inspired Club Nights in Singapore?
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 23:34:16 -0400 (EDT)

Don't know if that message was meant to be private, cause I haven't been
following the thread, but it's funny you mention Sense, as Mike and I are
old friends of his. Once in a while for the 6-7 years I've been on the
list, people have batted around Adam Raisbeck's name as someone to look
out for, but I think with these upcoming releases, he'll finally get the
credit he deserves. Sense makes music that has really tapped how gorgeous
electronic music can be.