Don't know if that message was meant to be private, cause I haven't been
following the thread, but it's funny you mention Sense, as Mike and I are
old friends of his. Once in a while for the 6-7 years I've been on the
list, people have batted around Adam Raisbeck's name as someone to look
out for, but I think with these upcoming releases, he'll finally get the
credit he deserves. Sense makes music that has really tapped how gorgeous
electronic music can be.