On the FRONT PAGE of the Detroit News today:

http://www.detroitnews.com/2001/entertainment/0105/16/a01-224860.htm

I think that action is necessary.  Nothing too militant, or extreeme, but
i think that we need to show pop culture media, that we want Carl Craig to
stay.  The email and phone numbers have been posted (what the hell, I'll
post it again: email- [EMAIL PROTECTED]  phone: 313.392.9200).
Tell them that you are upset.

Furthermore, I totally thinks that the tshirt idea is awesome.  "Carol
Marvin is a bitch" might be extreeme, but I'm thinking something like "No
Carl = No DEMF" or "Keep Carl" or whatever.  I think signs are a good idea
too.  Especially when Marvin goes on stage to give little speeches between
sets.  Think about it, every time Carol Marvin pops her head out on stage
to give some pep talk, wouldnt it be great if people started booing her,
or chanting in support of carl?  That would give her the right message.

Seeing as how just about every news souce that has run this story has been
either in support of Craig or at least neutral, I think that if we are
vocal enough, we will see change.

--------------------------------------
Christos Michalakis
President