better yet....WHY IS OUTKAST TOURING WITH MOBY?????

From: FC3 Richards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'joshtwentythree'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: "'313@hyperreal.org'" <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: [313]  another Carl Craig article
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 09:25:46 -0700

well guess what...i have seen the sun in the last 6 months.  i have also
worked out a couple of times. so i can help you there. i can also help you
in the secret base since i am in the navy and know where all kinds of
classified locations are. like the space i work in. it has to have someone
in it 24hours a day.  when it is my turn to be in here we can bring her in.
i know lots of torture methods that will get info out of people.  i just
need some babboo chutes, salt, lemon juice, razor blades, nipple clamps, a
dildo (trust me i won't use this on myself), and all the women that
participated in the pregnant bikini contest last weekend out here in San
Diego.  I will also need a vocoder to disguise my voice, since all women
will be able to recognize my voice after they hear it.  it is so deep and
sexy.  almost like barry white, but enough about myself...
jeff

ps  WHATS UP WITH MOBY TOURING WITH OUTKAST??