On Tue, 31 Jul 2001, Jayson B. wrote:

> >Hope the flame I recieve from this is even half as good as the on above!
> >Truely cerebral stuff!
>
> I prefer to describe that last comment by me as a 'razz' as opposed to a
> flame.

I would prefer to call it as 'noise'. I'm in no way interested in reading
your no-content flammatory "responses" in a mailing list which is
dedicated to 313-music, not to attempts of learning how to write witty and
snappy emails.

"so, why it is so cool again?"

I dunno, maybe there are people in the world who have never heard of that
kind of tricks, let alone witnessed a DJ doing them live, and would like
to see, hear and know more. Granted, there are some topics circulated
frequently, but the 313-Frequently Asked Questions is comping up slowly.
And come on, you can't go yelling, especially to the new listmembers, that
"this was already discussed way back in 97-98!!!" :)

 Jussi Lehtonen     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     www.netppl.fi/~sandman

  "Do not allow yourself to be programmed.
   For once, in your life, take control. Take control." - UR