Through researching a record and act, I came across a
piece on the passing of Harold McKinney which lead me
to look up more information on him.

 If you are interested in learning a bit on Detroit
Jazz and this influencial artist check out the links
below. I'm sure there is much more out there too.:

http://detnews.com/2001/metro/0106/23/d01-239295.htm
http://www.freep.com/news/obituaries/mck21_20010621.htm

With this, does any one know any very resourceful,
information and a unbiased as possible (:)) books
about Detroit jazz and also the Detroit art scene
(painters etc.)?

Thanks
Diana