Hey guys,
I just though about it because someone in this list signed by 'Save the vinyl" I talked several times to some people from Vinyl pressing factories and eachone told me that they are really really busy and always too much records to press. Some of them are trying to buy old machines in Africa, East Europe... to be able to press more and more vinyls. In the same time, they need a serious maintenance and its not easy to find some guys who are really into this kind of machines. They are thinking to build new machines when everyone will be broken. (they stopped to produce pressing machines several years ago)
So I think that vinyl is not ready to die !
Thats true that for each labels the number of copies is going down but there is more and more labels so more and more vinyls.
so... Save the vinyl pressing machines !
;)

Fabrice Lig
http://www.multimania.com/fabricelig/