www.n2it.net

Hey, all...
I was wondering if anyone outhere has seen, played with, or has any
other info about the Finalscratch Program that John & Richie are
currently using.  I'm curious as to what special hardware is needed, and
how the switching of the turntables from audio to PC input works..  The
only info I can get about it is that it is a system that allows you to
cue & manipulate mp3 files by way of a turntable playing a special
record (I'm assuming it must have some sort of pulse timing signal on
it?).  I wonder when the average schmuck off the street (read: me) could
go purchase this system..
Peace...

-Paul
[EMAIL PROTECTED]