> Does anyone have any info on Bob Brown the "Philly Techno King" ?

plays harder, bangin' stuff. i dig. the girl who lived in my apartment
before i did threw parties and she had a cd sent to her from him that i
had to listen to. :) good stuff. also have a mixtape somewhere. if you'd
like a copy of either, let me know and i can upload it to an ftp or
something. i can also put up a track listing from his mixtape (alas the cd
doesn't have one) to give you an idea of what he plays once i actually get
my ass home from work. i do know that he does play quite a bit of mills
style stuff (like the other person who replied already said.)

hope that helps some...
lauryn.