From: Phonopsia [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 9:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] bob brown

If anyone catches the sest on Thursday or friday can you post a review? I'm
interested to hear how he performs in a different setting. It can be hard to
get objective reviews I can trust around here.

Thanks!

Tristan
http://ampcast.com/phonopsia <- Music
http://phonopsia.tripod.com <- Mixes, pics, thought, travelogue & info