It IS defenitely sad when I go to a  local US record store and ask for the
Stacey Pullen LP and they say it's 30 some dollars.  I , of course, am going
to pay it  But something's wrong.....???

As for the U.S. music market, people need to associate lyrics, melody, (a
less than 3 minute cheese synth bubble gum pop hooky song) with an image.
Quantity (did you know Britney's goin' out with Justin!?!) over; envelope
pushing;  quality.  It can get depressing (and expensive buying
rekkids!!!).....

CM

. He was really