WOW THAT REALLY brought back meories I think I would have to change my first choice to that first model 500 show because it was just that live. LIVE keyboard playing from the band and those always soooo cool vocals and dark strings. That was the one to see I think there is a video floating out their by a detroit photographer.who did film come on somebody cough up some info on that video tape.

From: "laura gavoor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] new topic
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 19:34:27

Without question it would be the Model 500 live show put together by Mad Mike and Aux 88 for Juan's/Metroplex's 10th Anniversary party oh sooooo long ago--1995. The repertory of material to draw from in addition to Mike's analog--serious--funk made for the most memorable live performance of live techfunk I've yet to experience and I've humbly witnessed a lot of shows.

Yes, we've tried unsuccessfully in the past and are still trying to get the right situation (developmental $$) to re - present and tour that moment.....it truly is the finest/most memorable to evolve out of this city--however it remains an uphill battle. Someday perhaps......

Calling on the techno genie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!