Random Noise Generation, DEMF 2001

maybe its just me, but RNG is the only live pa i know of that the music is so awesome that i forget about the performance. when you watch them perform, they're so into jamming out to their own toons they don't do squat on stage. Now, this is merely my experience the last 3 times i've seen them, so maybe its just the times i've seen them. I have a feeling they're adat, but again, with them i can forgive them doing that. the tracks are just too good.