I'll agree with Laura and also two 313 sets I saw in
London at Tribal Gathering.
one is Kraftwerk (due to their influence, I consider
them honorary 313). This goes down as one of my most
memorable moments.
the other is the AUX 88 show that night.It was awesome
to hear some home grown beats so far from home, but
also to see foreign reaction to the AUX 88 sound and
dancers.

Because I'm such a junkie: Adult.

Inner City (2001 DEMF)

Bill VanLoo (the show we did at the DC this year).
There's not much that can beat the smile on Bill's
face when he gets in to what he's doing or hearing.

..that's all..for now.

outliketrout.