Thanks all for your choice for top ten . BMG WHERE ARE you have not heard your choices. I forgot about the strand show demf 2001 very musical live guitar and the cleanest sound Ive ever heard.

From: Mark Hughes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] Live shows
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 13:14:36 +0100 (BST)

> The Dopplereffekt and Ultradyne performances at the
> Eyes Only DEMF 2001
> after-party were both really special.

I have to agree with you on this.

> Inner City at DEMF too was great....like everyone
> else is saying, Paris
> Grey's voice was sweet.

and this!

Innerzone Orchestra - Lizard Festival, Cornwall.
Fantastic!

The Orb, Liverpool University. (not 313, but worth a
mention)
Spectacular live show!

Random Noise Generation, DEMF 2001.
Amazing!

New Order - Manchester (maybe not 313, but amazing)
Oooohhhhh to hear Blue Monday (and the rest) live! :)

Strand and Shake - DEMF 2001
What a man!