Same anticipation over here :-) As a techno-lover that dug good house turned
into a dedicated house head with a firm love for good techno I was surprised to
hear that housey a cut on ur. For me the original lacked something as well, but
the Aaron Carl mix just blows me away, maybe because it does have that
undefinable techno funk?

The reason why I became more of a house head can be found in the growing number
of loop-based techno that I find increasingly hard to listen to. But that's
another story, and I guess that in the house world it is equally difficult to
find the gems amongst the loads and loads of rubbish pouring out the record
shops each and every week.

RD

Interested in Turkey?  Visit http://www.turkey.com!