Yep, it's a virus. One that mutates you from a kick and hi-hat lover to a
bassline and vocals afficionado :-)

It has been passed on to you by Jonny McIntosh and myself through contaminated
313-mails... We too have been infected and are loving every minute of our
disease, which we keep under control by buying huge amounts of vinyl-medication.

:-)))

RD

PS That Boo Williams was released about a year ago.

Interested in Turkey?  Visit http://www.turkey.com!